Saturday, October 8, 2011

In Memory Of Steve Jobs

This is what Apple's home page looks like now. I lot of things have been said about Steve Jobs and his success in turning Apple into a company with the largest market capitalization in the world. I thought that it would be good idea to post a few of the things that Steve Jobs has said that I think are worth contemplating and remembering.


“Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.”

"Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water or do you want a chance to change the world?"

It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them."

You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment